I'm slowing down, but can't join the "no-ebay/americangirl site club" this time around--remember, I'm the one who unwittingly started Ebayers Anonymous last fall (the no-ebay-until-Christmas deal)! So I feel like I've kind of paid my dues, so to speak.

Right now, I'm searching for a really good PM Felicity for my sister's birthday, and DH says I HAVE to really give it to her this time!
Also, I just won the retired union suit from ebay, and just ordered the beachside outfit and Josefina's nightgown from AG--I know, I just had a great AG birthday and WONDERFUL AG Christmas, but most of my things (besides Marisol and her things) are for the historical dolls, and my Today girls need some CLOTHES! They're most PM dolls, so they like the retired clothes from ebay, since they fit better.

Fortunately, I'm staffing 2 backgammon tournaments over the next two months, which will earn me some AG $$--and the 2nd one is conveniently located in Chicago! We naturally have planned an extra day into our trip for shopping at AGPC--can't wait! [img]smile.gif[/img]